Entry Level Inside Sales - Columbus
The Federal Savings Bank, one of INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America, is hiring a high energy, inside sales professional to develop as a call center Mortgage Banker in our Columbus, OH loan production office. Residential Lending experience is not required; we provide the training and tools for you to be successful. The role may start out as “entry-level," but the opportunities for rapid, professional advancement are unreal! If you are a sales professional or college graduate that values a rewarding and fast-paced work environment keep reading!
Do you have the traits and job behaviors of our top performers? Let's find out! Contact Alexis Romitti and ask to complete our Culture Index Survey! direct: 773-922-0004 / email@example.com
Ideal Candidate Traits & Experience:
- 2 year college degree required; 4 year degree preferred
- 1 + year(s) of experience in B2C or B2B sales, OR retail sales, logistics, insurance sales, call center agent and food & beverage industries strong preferred
- Friendly, outgoing personality accompanied by a naturally high sales acumen
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude; a desire to "win"
- Self-Motivated with a natural capacity for Sales or leadership roles.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding environment
- Movers & Shakers preferred. The more you hustle the more you make!
- Exceptional focus and intrinsic drive
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Favorable credit and criminal background required
- US Veterans strongly encourage to apply!
This is a full time, high-volume inside sales position reporting directly to the Call Center Vice President in Westerville, OH. On-the-job-training is provided, therefore, all applicants MUST live in the area.
- Learn and apply sales techniques through hands-on sales coaching from successful Mortgage Bankers and SVPs
- Provide fantastic customer service to clients, referrals, and Sr. Bankers
- Outbound calling to potential customers
- Operate loan origination and automated underwriting software
- Become an expert at using a CRM and lead management
- Work alongside like-minded peers in a competitive, lively call center environment
- Consistently exceed Customer & Banker expectations. Always providing a "Wow" experience
- Ramp-up Base salary plus bonus incentives
- Advancement into Sr. Mortgage Banker and Vice President of Sales positions
- Company paid licensing in all 50 states
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available; includes company paid life insurance
- Competitive Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs) and company paid Employee Assistance programs for Financial planning, wellness support, legal guidance, and work-life solutions
- Partial 401k match
- Employee appreciation events and Regional Sales Contests
- Employee recognition on a national scale
- Fast-paced sales environment with training provided
- A true team culture working towards one common goal; helping homebuyers finance their dream homes!
For more information please contact: Alexis Romitti
direct: 773-922-0004 / firstname.lastname@example.org