Consumer Direct Mortgage Banker - Columbia
The Federal Savings Bank is expanding our top Consumer Direct Mortgage Lending team in Elkridge, MD! We seek experienced, high energy call center/consumer direct mortgage bankers to work bank provided leads on a 50-state platform. There is NO COLD CALLING required in this position. Our Mortgage Bankers have access to a wide scope of loan programs and competitive rates while catering to a large base of veteran homeowners, those seeking government refinancing assistance, and first-time home buyers.
For more information please contact:
Sarah Helton | 847-977-1858 | [email protected]
What We Offer:
- Federal Charter, Mortgage Bankers can originate in all 50 states, no state licensing expense or hassle!
- Hot, In-bound leads that convert at a very high percentage.
- Custom marketing options, robust marketing support program(s), mobile app, and the latest CRM technology give our Mortgage Bankers the edge they need to compete and win!
- Experienced and highly trained operations staff for Processing, Underwriting, Closing, and Post Closing (ALL 100% IN HOUSE).
- In-House Junior Banker training program developing fresh industry sales talent
- Loan products for every scenario: FHA/VA, Conventional, USDA, Jumbo, 203k and Renovation, Portfolio, Condos/Co-ops, Construction, Down Payment Assistance and Grant Programs, HECM/Reverse Mortgages, Multi-Family, Commercial, ITIN, Medical Professionals Loan, Personal Lending and more!
- Some of the most competitive pricing and compensation plans in the industry
More Reasons to Join:
- Consistent Coaching provided from onsite sales managers and training team
- National Employee Appreciation Events and Regional Awards Banquets with celebrity hosts
- Annual Chairman's Club trips to beautiful cultural destinations like Italy and Peru!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available along with company sponsored Employee Assistance Programs
- Robust 401k match and company-paid basic life insurance
- Minimum of one year of mortgage lending experience in a call center/consumer direct environment
- Active NMLS #
- Must have the ability to manage time effectively due to the very high volume of in-bound leads the banker will be expected to work
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and experienced in taking a disciplined approach to working leads
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to effectively interact with individuals within all departments of the bank
- Thorough knowledge of current loan originating guidelines/procedures
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, 2-year degree required
- VA and FHA lending experience strongly preferred
- Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
We are seeking experienced Mortgage Professionals with a minimum of 1 year of experience and actively working in the mortgage banking industry. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
For more information please contact: Sarah Helton - direct: 847-977-1858 [email protected]