Inside Mortgage Sales- Scottsdale
The Federal Savings Bank is expanding our top inside sales team! We seek experienced, high energy call center/consumer direct mortgage bankers to work bank-provided leads on a 50 state platform in our Scottsdale, AZ office. This opportunity is extremely fast-paced and we deliver a high volume of hot, in-bound leads that our skilled Mortgage Bankers convert at a high percentage. Our Mortgage Bankers have access to a wide scope of loan programs and competitive rates while catering to a large base of veteran homeowners, those seeking government refinancing assistance, and first time home buyers.
What We Offer:
- Federal Charter, Mortgage Bankers can originate in all 50 states without the hassle of state licensing
- Hot, Inbound leads
- Personalized marketing options, robust marketing support program(s), mobile app, and the latest technology give our Mortgage Bankers the edge they need to compete and win!
- Experienced and highly trained operations staff for Processing, Underwriting, and Closing (ALL 100% IN HOUSE). On-site operations support available!
- Shared Banker Assistants
- Loan products for every scenario: FHA/VA, Conventional, USDA, Jumbo, 203k and Renovation, Portfolio, Condos/Co-ops, Construction, Down Payment Assistance and Grant Programs, HECM/Reverse Mortgages, Multi-Family, Commercial, Personal Lending and more!
- Competitive pricing and compensation plans, apply to learn more!
More Reasons to Join:
- World class sales coaching from top sales managers and in-house training team
- National Employee Appreciation Events and Regional Awards Banquets
- Annual Chairman's Club trips for qualifying loan officers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available along with company sponsored Employee Assistance Programs
- Capped 401k match and company-paid basic life insurance
- Minimum of two years of mortgage lending experience in a call center/consumer direct environment
- Active NMLS#
- Ability to manage time effectively due to the very high volume of in-bound leads the banker will be expected to work
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and experienced in taking a disciplined approach to working leads
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to effectively interact with individuals within all departments of the bank
- Thorough knowledge of current loan originating guidelines/procedures
- Favorable credit and background check
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, High school diploma required
- VA lending experience strongly preferred
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
We are seeking experienced Mortgage Professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience who are actively working in the mortgage banking industry. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
For more information please contact: