Loan Officer - Naples
We are seeking an experienced and driven mortgage Loan Officer to join our team at The Federal Savings Bank "TFSB" in Naples, Florida. This is a remote position. As a Loan Officer, you will be responsible for working with customers to secure residential loans for various products.
Benefits of being a Loan Officer at TFSB:
- Vast Portfolio of loan products underwritten & closed In-house. Including, but not limited to:
- Government & agency programs
- Jumbo & Jumbo Construction
- Construction (multiple 1 & 2x close programs)
- Exclusive niche products e.g. ITIN, ITIN Construction, Investment Property, 2nd Home, Bridge Loans and more!
- Manufactured Homes
- Personal loans to help qualify borrowers
- Reverse Mortgages (HECM loans)
- Lend in ALL 50 states under our federal charter
- Digital Closings
- Competitive variable compensation plans
- Access to Realtor leads offered to top performers
- Experienced, accessible, and trusted leadership - Executive sales leadership are all current or former Loan officers
For more information please contact: Sarah Helton, direct: 847-977-1858 or [email protected]
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and meeting with customers to assess their financial needs and discuss loan options
- Sourcing and meeting with potential realtor partners or referral sources
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and realtors partners to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and to identify potential referral opportunities.
- Gathering and verifying customer documentation, such as income and credit history, to determine loan eligibility.
- Analyzing financial information to determine the appropriate loan product for the customer
- Processing and submitting loan applications to underwriting for review.
- Negotiating loan terms and conditions with clients and obtaining necessary approvals.
To be considered for this role, you should have at least three years of experience as a Loan Officer and a proven track record of closing a minimum of $12 million in purchases annually. You should also have excellent communication and customer service skills and a strong understanding of the loan process and relevant laws and regulations.
If you are a motivated and detail-oriented professional passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Requirements for the role:
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field (preferred, but not required).
- High school degree or equivalent required
- At least 3 years of experience as a mortgage Loan Officer (preferred, but not required).
- A proven track record of closing loans ($12 million/year) and meeting established sales goals.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in financial analysis and risk assessment within residential lending
- Knowledge of real estate markets and relevant fair lending laws & regulations
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Proficient in computer programs and technologies, such as loan origination and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.