Mortgage Banker Training for Military Spouses
The Federal Savings Bank is seeking a high energy, charismatic, driven military spouse to develop as a Mortgage Banker with our remote training program. Mortgage industry experience is not required! After successfully completing "Mortgage Banker University", military spouse trainees can begin taking applications from our veteran and active duty service member clients that are interested in purchasing a home.
This is a full time, remote mortgage banker apprenticeship reporting directly to the Executive Vice President in Chicago, IL. The coaching & training program was developed based on the managing EVP's personal experiences as a loan officer and army veteran. If you are a military spouse looking to serve your community, and you value a challenging and exciting work environment; let's talk!
- Master proven sales technniques through ongoing coaching led by certified trainers and successful Mortgage industry leaders
- Learn how to build and manage a robust referral business
- Complete Mortgage Banker University training program
- Learn and utilize loan origination software
- Gain proficiency using an industry-leading marketing CRM
- Provide fantastic customer service to clients and referral sources
- Consistently exceed customer, realtor, and referral source expectations.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of all applicable banking and fair lending laws
Job Requirements / Ideal Candidate:
- 4-year college degree preferred, or 2 years of sales or military experience
- Currently a Military Spouse
- 1 + years of experience in sales or retail, hospitality, and food & beverage industries a plus
- Friendly, outgoing personality accompanied by a naturally high sales acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be dependable, self-motivated
- Possesses a natural capacity for leadership roles
- Goal oriented with a great student mentality
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding environment
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Ongoing opportunities for coaching and development
- Advancement into a Vice President position with opportunities for further advancement
- Licensing in all 50 states
- World class onboarding and operations support
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available; includes company paid life insurance; Competitive Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Assistance programs (EAPs)
- Employee appreciation events and other incentives
- Recognition on a national scale
- Fast-paced sales environment
- A true team culture working towards one common goal; helping homebuyers finance their dream homes!