Spanish-Speaking Junior Mortgage Banker - Melville
The Federal Savings Bank, one of INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America, is on the hunt for a high energy, detail-oriented, externally sourced sales professional to train as a Spanish- Speaking Junior Mortgage Banker for our Melville loan production office. Mortgage industry experience is strongly preferred . The role may start out as “entry-level," but the opportunities for growth are tremendous!
This is a full time entry level position reporting directly to the Senior Vice President in Melville, Long Island. Paid, on-the-job-training is provided. If you are an entry level sales professional or recent college graduate that values a challenging and exciting work environment keep reading!
- Learn and apply critical sales techniques through hands-on sales coaching from successful Mortgage Bankers and the BEST Training team in the mortgage industry!
- Support top producing Senior Mortgage Banker(s) with sales activities and follow up
- Utilize Encompass loan origination and automated underwriting software
- Managing mortgage banker leads in our CRM
- Provide fantastic customer service to Bankers, clients, and referral sources
- Consistently exceed borrower expectations. Always giving "Wow" service!
- Attend National Sales Meetings and weekly Regional meetings Attend our Mortgage Banker University
- Follow the training plan and advance to a Senior Mortgage Banker role in under 12 months
- Earn commissions while you learn
Job Requirements / Ideal Candidate:
- 4 year college degree, or 2 years of inside sales or military experience
- 1 + years of experience in mortgage sales or related banking sales roles
- Friendly, outgoing personality accompanied by a naturally high sales acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude, desire to "win"
- Must be dependable and require minimal supervision after training
- Self-Motivated with a natural capacity for leadership roles.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding environment
- Movers & Shakers preferred. The more you hustle the more you make!
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Favorable credit and criminal background required
- US Veterans and Recent College Grads strongly encouraged to apply!
- Spanish Speaking
What We Offer:
- Base salary plus bonus incentives
- Advancement into a lucrative Senior Mortgage Banker career
- Company paid NMLS licensing
- Benefits offered include Health, Dental, Vision and flex spending accounts
- Limited 401k matching
- Friendly, fun, competitive atmosphere
- Employee Appreciation events and sales contests!
- Daily Coaching and Mentoring
- Mortgage Banker University- Our own multiweek bootcamp for new and Junior bankers