Construction Loan Officer - Chicago Western Suburbs
Retail Lending Division - Region 3
Hiring an experienced Construction & Purchase focused Loan Officer in Chicago's western suburbs (Near Oak Brook, IL! Remote LOs also open to apply. This position provides direct access to The Federal Savings Bank's top retail and construction lending team and the ability to immediately begin lending in all 50 states.
The Federal Savings Bank is a veteran-owned, federally chartered private bank with 35+ loan production offices nationwide. We seek experienced retail loan originators who wish to take their business to the next level with our cutting edge mortgage app, digital closing software, and marketing CRM, and portfolio products.
Contact Patty Espinoza for details:
- Office: (331) 814-2469
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Offer:
- Ability to lend in all 50 states without the hassle of state licensing
- Robust marketing support program(s), mobile app, custom design requests, and the Total Xpert (Eagle Eye) marketing CRM give LOs the edge they need
- Latest technology: Blend and Snap E-Close technology allows borrowers to send, receive, and sign documents digitally and securely
- Experienced and highly trained operations staff (ALL 100% IN HOUSE).
- Bank-sponsored Mortgage Banker Assistant and Loan Partner programs
- Loan programs for every borrower: FHA/VA, Conventional, USDA, Jumbo, 203k and Renovation, Portfolio, Condos/Co-ops, Construction, HECM's, Multi Family, Commercial, Personal Loans, ITIN, Medical Professionals Loan and more!
- Exciting construction loan programs: ITIN Construction, Jumbo (1x & 2x Close), VA (1x & 2x Close), FHA (2x Close)
- Robust Secondary Department investor relationships and direct seller to Fannie Mae,Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae - No agency underwriting overlays!
- Competitive pricing and compensation plans
More Reasons to Join:
- EVP Coaching for Loan officers and Managers looking to grow profesionally. We will help you revamp your business plan!
- NAHREP National sponsor, and acessibility to NAHREP 10 certified coach of the year
- National Employee Appreciation Events and townhalls with operations leadership so your voice is heard!
- Annual Chairman's Club trips to excotic cultural destinations like Italy, Peru, and Spain!
- Partial 401k matching & Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available
- Minimum of 2+ year of experience as a retail self-generated loan originator or loan officer
- Two or more new purchase loans per month strongly preferred
- Experience originating VA, FHA, Jumbo construction loans
- Well-developed referral base, including realtors, past clients, financial planners, builders, attorneys and/or accountants preferred
- College degree or equivalent work or military experience preferred
- Knowledge of real estate market in local area preferred
- Spanish-speaking Loan officers welcome! We have bilingual processing operations support
- Working knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and Construction loan guidelines
- Strong desire to continue growing a successful sales career in residential lending
Apply for this position