Inside Mortgage Banker - Columbus
The Federal Savings Bank is looking to expand our Consumer Direct team in Columbus, OH. We seek experienced, high-energy, detail-oriented call center/consumer direct mortgage bankers to work bank-provided leads within our 50 state platform. There is absolutely NO COLD CALLING required in this position. We deliver a high volume of hot, in-bound leads that convert at a very high percentage. Our Mortgage Bankers have access to a wide scope of loan programs and competitive rates while catering to a large customer base of veteran homeowners, those seeking government refinancing assistance, and first-time home buyers.
Are you ready to help more borrowers and prospect less? If you answered “Yes”, please contact us today!
Sarah Helton, VP of Business Development - direct: 312-738-6230 firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Offer:
- Federal Charter, Mortgage Bankers can originate in all 50 states without the hassle of state licensing
- Custom marketing options, robust marketing support program(s), mobile app, and marketing CRM, give Mortgage Bankers the edge they need to compete and win!
- Experienced and highly trained operations staff for Processing, Underwriting, Closing and more (ALL 100% IN HOUSE). On-site operations support available in most loan production offices.
- Quick turn times - Our goal is to get your loans closed in 30 days or less
- Loan products for every scenario: FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, Jumbo, 203k & Renovation, Portfolio, Condos/Co-ops, Construction, Down Payment Assistance & Grant Programs, HECM's, Multi-Family, Commercial, Personal Loans and more!
- Strong Secondary Department with over 50 investor relationships and direct seller to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae
- Secure environment for Bankers working in an office or remotely
- Coaching programs led by Sales Division Leaders offered to Managers & LOs ready to grow their business and/or teams.
- Unique culture where originators are encouraged to build their own brand within The Federal Savings Bank platform
- Weekly National Sales Meetings to share Bank and industry news
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available; includes company paid life insurance
- Competitive Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Assistance programs (EAPs) for Financial planning, emotional support, legal guidance, and work-life solutions
- Robust 401k matching
- Employee appreciation events
- Employee recognition on a national scale
- A true team culture working towards one common goal; helping homebuyers finance their dream homes!
- Minimum of 1 year of mortgage lending experience in a call center/consumer direct environment
- Active NMLS #
- Ability to manage time effectively due to the high volume of in-bound leads the banker will be expected to work
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and experienced in taking a disciplined approach to working leads
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to effectively interact with individuals within all departments of the bank
- Thorough knowledge of current loan originating guidelines/procedures
- Favorable credit and background check
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- VA and FHA lending experience strongly preferred
- Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
We are seeking experienced Mortgage Professionals with a minimum of 1 year of experience and actively working in the mortgage banking industry. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
For more information please contact:
Sarah Helton - direct: 312-738-6230 email@example.com