Consumer Direct Mortgage Banker - Overland Park
The Federal Savings Bank is a veteran-owned Bank highly specialized in residential lending. We are currently growing our Consumer Direct team in Overland Park, KS and seek high-energy call center/consumer direct mortgage bankers to work bank provided leads on a 50 state platform. There is absolutely NO COLD CALLING required in this position. This opportunity is extremely fast-paced and we deliver a high volume of hot, in-bound leads that convert at a very high percentage. Our Mortgage Bankers have access to a wide scope of loan programs and competitive rates while catering to a large base of veteran homeowners, those seeking government refinancing assistance, and first time home buyers.
What We Offer:
- Federal Charter, lend in all 50 states the moment your NMLS is transferred!
- Experienced, trusted, and accessible leadership
- Hot inbound leads delivered right to your CRM
- Robust marketing support program(s), mobile app, and digital closing technology give Mortgage Bankers the edge they need to compete and win (Spanish language marketing materials also available!)
- Experienced and highly trained in-house operations staff for Processing, Underwriting, Closing
- Shared or dedicated Loan Officer Assistants for top producers
- More ways to say YES to your borrowers: We offer FHA/VA, Conventional, USDA, Jumbo, 203k and Renovation, Portfolio, Condos/Co-ops, Construction, Down Payment Assistance and Grant Programs, HECM's, Multi-Family, ITIN, Secured & Unsecured Personal Loans and more!
- Secondary Department w/ robust portfolio of investor relationships and direct seller to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae
- Regional or dedicated Lock desk support options
- Coaching programs available to Sales Managers and Loan Officers looking to grow their business and expand their teams.
- Annual Chairman's Club Trips to unique, incredible places like Italy and Peru!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available along with company sponsored Employee Assistance Programs
- Partial 401k match and company-paid basic life insurance
- 1-2 years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) or Junior MLO
- Active NMLS# strongly preferred
- Experience with VA refinance and purchase loan products strongly preferred
- Two or more new purchase loans per month preferred
- Must have the ability to manage time effectively due to the very high volume of in-bound leads the banker will be expected to work
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and experienced in taking a disciplined approach to working leads
- College degree or equivalent work or military experience
- Thorough knowledge of current loan originating guidelines/procedures
- Favorable credit history and background check
- Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
We are seeking experienced Mortgage Professionals with a minimum of 1+ years of experience and actively working in residential lending. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
For more information please contact: Alejandra Villasenor
direct: 312-738-8422 / [email protected]