Consumer Direct Mortgage Banker - Oak Brook
The Federal Savings Bank is looking for experienced call center talent for our Consumer Direct team in Oak Brook, IL. We seek experienced, high-energy, detail-oriented call center/consumer direct mortgage bankers to work bank-provided leads within our 50 state platform. We deliver a high volume of hot, in-bound leads that convert at a high percentage. Our Mortgage Bankers have access to a wide scope of loan programs and competitive rates while catering to a large customer base of veteran homeowners, those seeking government refinancing assistance, and first-time home buyers.
For more information please contact: Alexis Romitti - direct: (773) 922-0004 - email@example.com
What We Offer:
- Federal Charter, Mortgage Bankers can originate in all 50 states without the hassle of state licensing
- Custom marketing options, robust marketing support program(s), mobile app, and marketing CRM, give Mortgage Bankers the edge they need to compete and win!
- Experienced and highly trained operations staff for Processing, Underwriting, Closing and more (ALL 100% IN HOUSE).
- Quick turn times - Our goal is to get your loans closed in 30 days or less
- Loan products for every scenario: FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, Jumbo, 203k & Renovation, Portfolio, Condos/Co-ops, Construction, Down Payment Assistance & Grant Programs, HECM's, Multi-Family, Commercial, Personal Loans and more!
- Coaching programs led by Sales Division Leaders offered to Managers & LOs ready to grow their business and/or teams.
- Weekly National Sales Meetings to share Bank and industry news
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available; includes company paid life insurance
- Competitive Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Assistance programs (EAPs) for Financial planning, emotional support, legal guidance, and work-life solutions
- Partial 401k matching
- Employee appreciation events
- Employee recognition on a national scale
- A true team culture working towards one common goal; helping homebuyers finance their dream homes!
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage lending experience in a call center/consumer direct environment
- Active NMLS #
- Ability to manage time effectively due to the high volume of in-bound leads the banker will be expected to work
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and experienced in taking a disciplined approach to working leads
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to effectively interact with individuals within all departments of the bank
- Thorough knowledge of current loan originating guidelines/procedures
- Favorable credit and background check
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- VA and FHA lending experience strongly preferred
- Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
We are seeking experienced Mortgage Professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience and actively working in the mortgage banking industry. Only qualified candidates will be considered.