Mortgage Banker Training for Veterans - Remote
Calling all armed forced veterans and transitioning active duty service service members! Would you like to have a career that can travel with you? Are you good with numbers? Do you have a sales acumen? Do you want to help fellow active duty and foreign service members you interact with everyday, realize the American dream of home ownership?
The Federal Savings Bank a privately-held, veteran owned, national bank with a focus on residential lending is hiring future top lending professionals to join "Mortgage Banker University" (MBU). MBU is a comprehensive 2 week training program taught in a virtual classroom. Upon completion of the program, candidates will be working as Mortgage Bankers under the guidance of a SVP of Sales. You will receive hands on mentorship, support in building relationships, and support from an amazing team of assistants and loan operations!
Training will include:
- Lending Basics through Advanced
- Loan Origination System (Encompass)
- Conventional/FHA/VA/Agency/Non-Agency Home Loans
- Income Analysis
- Appraisal and Title
- Investor Guidelines
- Co-op, CEMA
- Customer Relations
- 3rd party systems
- Rigorous Technical & Sales Training
- Closing Tactics and Techniques
- Hands-on mentorship by top producing industry professionals
- Weekly coaching sessions after the first 90 days of training and integration
- Commissioned positions with NO income caps
- No Financial certifications required to apply.
- No state licensing hassle - Our Bank's Federal Charter allows Bankers to Originate in all 50 states - Your NMLS is the only licensing you'll need
- NO Mortgage industry experience needed
- 4 year college degree or commensurate military experience
- Military Veterans or transitioning active duty service member
- Spouse or significant other of an active duty or foreign service member
- Financial and/or sales background – education, prior job experience - sales role or Food and Beverage background
- Interest in Real Estate and Real Estate finance is a must
- Satisfactory credit check, background check, and reference checks will be required for all final candidates.
- Ideal Candidates for Mortgage Banker University will possess/be:
- Passion for sales
- Comfortable working in a commissioned based selling role
- Type - A Personality
- Sense of Urgency
- Personable nature
- Highly motivated
- Team Player
- Student Mentality
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Ideal Candidates are: Military Veterans, transitioning active duty service member, Commissioned Sales Professionals, Family members of Realtors or current Loan originators, Bartenders or Food and Beverage professionals looking to make a switch
Becoming a Mortgage Banker is not simply a job, but the start of an extremely rewarding career.