Mortgage Banker - South Suburbs
TFSB is hiring an experienced Loan Officer or real estate industry professional looking to add value to an already robust referral base. Join The Federal Savings Bank's top retail and first time-home buyer team based in our Orland Park, IL office and immediately begin lending in all 50 states (Remote Loan officers also welcome).
The Federal Savings Bank is a veteran-owned, federally chartered private bank with 30+ loan production offices nationwide. We seek experienced retail loan originators who wish to take their business to the next level with our cutting edge mortgage app, digital closing software, and marketing CRM, and portfolio products.
Contact David Marquez for details:
- Office: (773) 938-9134
- Email: [email protected]
What We Offer:
- Ability to lend in all 50 states without the hassle of state licensing
- Robust marketing support program(s), mobile app, custom design requests, and the Total Xpert (Eagle Eye) marketing CRM give LOs the edge they need
- Latest technology: Blend and Snap E-Close technology allows borrowers to send, receive, and sign documents digitally and securely
- Experienced and highly trained operations staff (ALL 100% IN HOUSE).
- Bank-sponsored Mortgage Banker Assistant and Loan Partner programs
- Loan programs for every borrower: FHA/VA, Conventional, USDA, Jumbo, 203k and Renovation, Portfolio, Condos/Co-ops, Construction, HECM's, Multi Family, Commercial, Personal Loans, ITIN, Medical Professionals Loan and more!
- Robust Secondary Department investor relationships and direct seller to Fannie Mae,Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae - No agency underwriting overlays!
- Competitive pricing and compensation plans
More Reasons to Join:
- EVP Coaching for Loan officers and Managers looking to grow professionally. We will help you revamp your business plan!
- NAHREP National sponsor, and accessibility to NAHREP 10 certified coach of the year
- Unique company culture where originators are encouraged to build their own brand while leveraging The Federal Savings Bank platform
- National Employee Appreciation Events
- Annual Chairman's Club trips to beautiful cultural destinations like Italy, Peru, and Spain!
- Partial 401k matching & Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans available
- Minimum of 1+ year of experience as a retail loan originator or loan officer; OR 2+ years of experiences as Mortgage Assistant or Processor that is interested in moving into sales
- Two or more new purchase loans per month preferred
- Well-developed referral base, including realtors, past clients, financial planners, attorneys and/or accountants preferred
- College degree or equivalent work or military experience preferred
- Knowledge of real estate market in local area preferred
- Spanish-speaking Loan officers welcome! We have bilingual processing operations support
- Working knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and Construction loan guidelines
- Strong desire to continue growing a successful sales career in residential lending