Entry Level Inside Sales - Ohio
The Federal Savings Bank, one of INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America, is on the hunt for a high energy, detail-oriented, entry level inside sales professional to train as a Mortgage Banker for our Columbus, OH loan production office. Mortgage industry experience is not required! The role may start out as “entry-level," but the opportunities for growth are tremendous!
This is a full time entry level position reporting directly to the Senior Vice President in Westerville, OH. On-the-job-training is provided so all applicants must live in the area. If you are an entry level sales professional or recent college graduate that values a challenging and exciting work environment keep reading!
Interested in learning if you possess the traits and job behaviors of our top performers? Please complete this 10 minute survey, there is no pass/fail. Make sure you read the instructions and answer thoughtfully: Culture Index Survey
- Learn and apply critical sales techniques through hands-on sales coaching from successful Mortgage Bankers
- Support a top producing Mortgage Banker(s) with lead generation and follow up
- Using our loan origination and automated underwriting software
- Learning our CRM and managing mortgage banker leads
- Provide fantastic customer service to clients and referral sources
- Consistently exceed borrower expectations and Realtor/Builder expectations. Always giving "Wow" service
- Attend National Sales Meetings
Job Requirements / Ideal Candidate:
- 4 year college degree, or 2 years of inside sales or military experience
- 1 + years of experience in sales or retail, hospitality, and food & beverage industries a plus
- Friendly, outgoing personality accompanied by a naturally high sales acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude, desire to "win",
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision after training
- Self-Motivated with a natural capacity for leadership roles.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding environment
- Movers & Shakers preferred. The more you hustle the more you make!
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Favorable credit and criminal background required
- US Veterans strongly encourage to apply!
What We Offer:
- Base salary plus bonus incentives
- Rapid advancement into a lucrative Mortgage Banker career
- Benefits offered include Health, Dental, Vision and flex spending accounts
- 401k matching up to $1,000 annually
- Friendly, fun, familial, and competitive office culture
- Employee Appreciation events and other incentives
- Coaching and mentoring
- Company paid licensing